Friday, July 20, 2012

Welcome to Wayden's World!


Hello and welcome to my blog! This blog will be dedicated to the various animals that I keep. I will be covering: care breeding, and any other information I find about each animal. I enjoy exotic animals and try to keep it interesting by adding different species to my collection. I hope to open up my own store where I can do this on a professional scale.

At the time of this post I have:
 2.5.1 Leopard Geckos
1.1.0 African Fat Tailed Geckos
1.0.0 Betta Fish
0.0.1 Emperor Scorpion
1.1.0 Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches
Blaptica Dubia Roach Colony

I will be going over each of my animals every few weeks and update with any information I find or progress they are making.  Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoy checking out Wayden’s World!


No comments:

Post a Comment